1. Centrifugal fans allow full voltage starting or reduced voltage electric starting, but it should be noted that the current during full voltage starting is about 5-7 times the rated current, and the reduced voltage starting torque is proportional to the square of the voltage. When the power grid capacity is insufficient, reduced voltage starting should be used.
2. When testing the centrifugal fan, it is necessary to carefully read the product manual and check whether the wiring method matches the wiring diagram; It is necessary to carefully check whether the working voltage of the power supply to the fan meets the requirements, whether the power supply is out of phase or in phase, and whether the capacity of the equipped electrical components meets the requirements.
3. During the test run, there should be no less than two people, one to control the power supply and the other to observe the operation of the fan. If any abnormalities are found, immediately stop the machine for inspection; Firstly, check if the rotation direction is correct; After the centrifugal fan starts operating, immediately check whether the operating current of each phase is balanced and whether the current exceeds the rated current; If there are abnormal phenomena, the machine should be shut down for inspection. After running for five minutes, stop the machine and check if there are any abnormalities in the fan. Confirm that there are no abnormalities before starting the machine for operation.
4. When testing a dual speed centrifugal fan, the low speed should be started first to check if the rotation direction is correct; When starting at high speed, it is necessary to wait for the fan to come to a standstill before starting to prevent reverse rotation at high speed, which may cause switch tripping and motor damage.
5. When the centrifugal fan reaches normal speed, the input current of the fan should be measured to see if it is normal. The operating current of the centrifugal fan should not exceed its rated current. If the operating current exceeds its rated current, check whether the supplied voltage is normal.
6. The motor power required for a centrifugal fan refers to the larger power required for the centrifugal fan and fan box under certain operating conditions when the air inlet is fully open. If the air inlet is fully opened for operation, there is a risk of damage to the motor. When testing the fan, close the valves on the inlet or outlet pipelines of the fan, gradually open the valves after operation until the required working condition is reached, and pay attention to whether the operating current of the fan exceeds the rated current.